- Please show up on time for class prepared to start stretching. We want to make sure your student has the appropriate time to warm up and stretch to avoid injury. Please make sure you have taken the time to go to the bathroom prior to class to get the most value out of your time with us.
- We ask that you come no earlier than 10 minutes prior to class. We use this time to prepare for our classes and focus is critical. Please wait in the waiting area until your instructor opens the door and dismisses the previous class.
- Class dress codes can be found on our mobile app, Opera Block Performing Arts.
- We encourage you to watch from the parents waiting room. Please note that the room is not sound proofed so please be courteous to our students and teachers. Small children in the waiting area need to be supervised. No tumbling is allowed in the waiting area. (Covid restrictions may apply)
- We encourage you to bring water to class with a lid. Please no pop, juice or flavored drinks.
- We love our floors and want to make sure they stay nice for you. Please put your dance shoes on in the waiting room and leave your street shoes in the hallway. Do not wear dance shoes outside to make sure they last a long time for you.
- No gum, food or candy allowed in the dance studio or waiting area. Students must be dismissed to a parent unless prior approval has been granted by the parent.
- We will have a recital in the spring. There will be a $70 costume deposit due November 15th. We will take measurements for costumes in class. (Covid restrictions may apply)
- There is a $10 registration fee per class to hold your spot. No other tuition is due until classes start. If the class you are interested in is full, you will be prompted to enter the waiting list. You may also email me directly.
- Tuition is typically $59 per month regardless of the number of classes in that month. Some premium classes may be more. See the class schedule for more specifics. With Holidays and Breaks there is an average of 3.6 classes per month. We accept credit, debit and checking eft payments through our parents portal. Payments will be pulled on the 1st of the month. Insufficient funds or declined payments will be subject to a $15 late fee.
- Classes with 5 students or less are subject to cancellation or rescheduling at the Studio’s discretion at anytime. Private and semi private lessons may be available and can be discussed at that time.
Please be aware of the following Dates:
Bad Weather/ School Closing: We will not follow any school closing as the roads are often clear by the end of the day. If the weather warrants closing the studio you will be notified within the parents portal and app. If class is cancelled due to weather we will try to make up classes per the teacher’s discretion and time availability. It is your responsibility to get your child to the make-up class.
Missed Lessons: There is no price reduction or refund for missed classes. Although we do track attendance, there is no penalty for absences, we love to see you here and love to see you grow! We trust that you are doing your best to get your dancer to class so they can continue to progress and achieve their goals. Good Attendance helps our students to take full advantage of technique, skills and gain confidence. If your student decides the class they are enrolled in is not a good fit please contact our staff to discuss other class offerings. We want to make sure you are happy with your time spent with us.
Dropped Classes: Dropping classes is allowed through October 31st. After that, drops are prohibited. This is due to the fact that classes will be beginning their recital performances after this time. If a student decides to drop a class before October 31st, please let our office know. Once confirmation is received you will only be charged for the months you participated in. If you decide to drop the class in the middle of the month, no refund or prorating is available for that month.